Para miliarder di dunia tidak menjadi seperti sekarang karena kecelakaan. Mereka memiliki intuisi bisnis yang tajam atau kombinasi bakat, kecerdasan serta keberanian sehingga terbukti milyarder telah dengan jelas melakukan sesuatu dengan benar.
Kata-kata Inspirasional Miliarder Paling Sukses
Jeff Bezos (Founder Amazon.com)
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
Steve Jobs (Co-Founder dan CEO Apple Inc.)
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
Michael Bloomberg (Founder, CEO dan Pemilik Bloomberg L.P.)
- Being an entrepreneur isn’t really about starting a business. It’s a way of looking at the world: seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, taking risks when others take refuge.
- I’ve always respected those who tried to change the world for the better, rather than just complain about it.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
Warren Buffett (CEO and Chairman Berkshire Hathaway)
- I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
Larry Ellison (Co-Founder, Executive Chairman dan CTO Oracle Corporation)
- When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you you’re nuts.
- Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure.
- I have had all of the disadvantages required for success.
Bill Gates (Co-Founder Microsoft Corporation)
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Elon Musk , CEO Space X dan Tesla Inc.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- The only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- The single best piece of advice: Constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
- Especially in technology, we need revolutionary change, not incremental change.
- If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.
- We don’t have as many managers as we should, but we would rather have too few than too many.
Mark Zuckerberg (Co-Founder, Chairman dan CEO Facebook Inc.)
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk … In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
- I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. And I think that’s always existed.
500 Kisah Pengusaha Sukses
Jack Ma (Founder dan Executive Chairman Alibaba Group)
- Help young people. Help small guys. Because small guys will be big. Young people will have the seeds you bury in their minds, and when they grow up, they will change the world.
- Hire the person best suited to the job, not the most talented. This can be a very painful lesson. There’s no point putting in a Boeing jet engine when you need to run a tractor.
- The dark days at Alibaba: If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. And, when you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.